***45-Day Public Review Period***
The Broward MPO is Working With You
The Broward MPO wants to learn from your experiences, to help make the transportation decision-making process the best it can be. We know that our decisions affect the future of all those who live, work and play in our region. We are committed to understanding your diverse transportation needs, concerns, and ideas about what needs to change or be improved. Together we can make Broward County and our region, a more livable place.
The 45-day public comment period is open from November 17, 2022, until January 4, 2023.
All comments received will be considered for implementation into the final adopted PPP.
- Public Participation Plan (2022 first draft)
- Limited English Proficiency (LEP) Plan
- Transportation Planning Process Guide Book
- List of Eight Libraries Displaying MPO Major Planning Documents and Programs
- Florida Department of Transportation's Public Involvement Handbook (February 2021)
Please Get Involved
- Continue to visit our website regularly
- Invite us to speak to your organization
- Sign up to receive weekly e-blasts
- Learn about the Board and Committees
Plan to attend one of our Board or Committee meetings. All meetings are open to the public and public participation is encouraged. Please visit the Calendar Section to see dates and times of upcoming meetings.
The MPO Offices are located in the Trade Centre South Building at 100 West Cypress Creek Road, Suite 650, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309. For more information regarding directions and how to contact us, please visit the Contact Us section of the website or via Florida Relay Service 711.
For More Information
Please contact Carol Henderson at (954) 876-0076 or email@example.com to learn more about the Broward MPO and what they are working on in your community.