Visit the Bundle Groups Downloads to learn more about proposed Broward Complete Streets projects near the places where you live, work and play!
Complete Streets Bundle Groups and Super Connectors
Bundle Groups were determined based on the higher demand for walking and biking, as well as, high concentration of vulnerable populations. There are twelve (12) Bundle groups in total, from A to L, throughout Broward County.
Super Connectors connect the Bundle Areas to existing facilities. They are strong, well-connected corridors that are accessible to one another.
- Bundle Group A- Cities of Deerfield Beach and Pompano Beach
- Bundle Group B- City of Pompano Beach
- Bundle Group C- City of Coral Springs
- Bundle Group D- Cities of North Lauderdale and Margate
- Bundle Group E- Cities of Sunrise, Plantation, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderhill, Oakland Park, Fort Lauderdale and Wilton Manors
- Bundle Group F- City of Sunrise
- Bundle Group G- City of Fort Lauderdale
- Bundle Group H- Cities of Dania Beach, Hollywood and Hallandale Beach
- Bundle Group I- Cities of Tribal Land, Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Miramar and West Park
- Bundle Group J- Cities of Davie, Coopert City and Hollywood
- Bundle Group K- City of Pembroke Pines
- Bundle Group L- City of Miramar
- Project Bundle Group Map
Complete Streets Identification
CSMP Proposed Projects are based on Complete Streets principles that range from sidewalks, crosswalks and bicycle lanes to complete reconstruction of certain streets creating safer streets at a human scale.
Programmed projects are projects included in the Five Year Work Program that corresponds with the Complete Streets Master Plan scope of work.
To download a PDF of the Complete Streets Identification Map, CLICK HERE.
For More Information
Please contact Ricardo Gutierrez at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 876-0044 to learn more about the Broward MPO and what they are working on in your community.