The MPO’s Complete Streets and other Localized Initiatives Program (CSLIP) provides funding for small local transportation projects that will improve the safety and mobility for all transportation users in Broward. This competitive grant program can fund projects such as (but not limited to): complete streets projects, traffic calming and intersection improvements, ADA upgrades, mobility hubs, bus shelters, bike racks and technology advancements such as transit signal priority and traffic control devices.
- The Cycle 7 Draft Priority List of Projects is located HERE. The list will be reviewed by the TAC and CAC on November 30th and by the MPO Board on December 8th.
- The Annual Application Workshop was held on August 24th at 1:30 p.m. In case you missed it, the recording of the workshop is posted to the Application Information page.
- The CSLIP Cycle 6 Priority List of Projects was approved by the Board on February 10th, 2022. For more information, you may view the agenda item on the Agendas & Minutes page. Please note that the Cycle 6 projects have not yet been awarded.
- The CSLIP Cycle 5 Projects have been awarded and the list of programmed projects can be found Here!
- The CSLIP Cycle 4 Projects have been awarded and the list of programmed projects can be found Here!
- Local agencies will need to lead the design and construction phases of proposed projects. Click Here! for information about LAP (Local Agency Program).
For More Information
Please contact Kerrie MacNeil at (954) 876-0072 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the Broward MPO and what they are working on in your community.