The MPO established the Planning Technical Assistance Program (PTAP) to collaborate with its partner governments in their efforts to plan, prioritize and fund diverse transportation options. The City of Plantation Multimodal Master Transportation Plan includes the following:
- Perform an assessment of transit, bicycle, pedestrian, automobile, and traffic safety.
- Community outreach with residents, businesses, and visitors, as well as stakeholders and the public for input and feedback.
- Develop recommendations to improve multimodal facilities, access, safety, and comfort.
- A path forward with funding for the implementation of recommendations and improvements.
- Anticipated completion date is mid-2022.
Resources and Documents