The MPO established the Planning Technical Assistance Program (PTAP) to collaborate with its partner governments in their efforts to plan, prioritize and fund diverse transportation options. The City of Tamarac – ADA Transit Access & Sidewalk Gap Analysis Plan includes the following:
- Evaluate bicycle and pedestrian conditions to transit stops throughout the City of Tamarac.
- Analysis of transit stops for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and considerations of other enhancements to improve quality of service for transit users.
- Community engagement with transit users, stakeholders and the public for input and feedback.
- Develop recommendations, solutions and countermeasures.
- A path forward with funding for implementation of recommendations and improvements.
- Anticipated completion date is late 2021.
General Location Map
For More Information
Please contact Andrew Riddle at (954) 876-0067 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the Broward MPO and what they are working on in your community.