The Broward MPO works with many different partners in the South Florida region to make coordinated planning decisions that improve transportation options for all residents of our region. From the Brightline train to Broward County Transit (BCT) improvements on U.S. 1 South, these exciting projects are improving the transportation system in Broward and all of South Florida.
- Broward County Transit - US1 Transit Study
- Central Broward East West Transit Study
- Oakland Park Boulevard Transit Study
- Broward Boulevard Corridor Transit Study
- South Florida East Coast Corridor/Tri-Rail Coastal Link FDOT link and SFRTA link
- The Wave
- Broward A1A Scenic Highway
- 95 Express Buses
- 595 Express Buses
For More Information
Please contact James Cromar at email@example.com or (954) 876-0038 to learn more about the Broward MPO and what they are working on in your community.