On April 18, 2018, the Broward MPO, along with the Broward League of Cities, the first ever Mayors' and Elected Officials' Transportation Roundtable. Mayors, Elected officials, city staff, and the public made up the over 130 attendees of the inaugural event. Moderated by Tom Hudson of WLRN, this was a unique forum to discuss and create a shared vision to tackle our regions’ transportation and related economic and land development issues. The next roundtable event is scheduled for ealry 2019.
Comprised of 8 members, the Steering Committee was formed to continue the momentum created with the innaugural roundtable event. This committee meets regularly to discuss and plan for future efforts of the Mayors'/Elected Officials'/ Transportation Roundtable events.
- January 11, 2019- Steering Committee Meeting- Broward MPO Office
- August 10, 2018- Tour of Broward County Traffic Operations Center
- September 14, 2018- Steering Committee Meeting- Broward MPO Office
- December 7, 2018- Steering Committee Meeting- Broward MPO Office
- Early 2019- Next Mayors'/Elected Officials' Transportation Roundtable
For More Information
Please contact William Cross at (954) 876-0056 or email@example.com to learn more about the Broward MPO and what they are working on in your community.