The MPO’s Complete Streets and other Localized Initiatives Grant Program (CSLIP) provides funding for small local transportation projects which improve the safety and mobility for all transportation users in Broward. This competitive grant program can fund projects such as (but not limited to): complete streets projects, traffic calming and intersection improvements, ADA upgrades, mobility hubs, bus shelters, bike racks and technology advancements such as transit signal priority and traffic control devices.
(Click on image for a larger view)
- The 2017/2018 CSLIP workshop will be held August 23, 2017, at 5:00 p.m. (see flyer above)
- The 2017/2018 CSLIP Project Feedback Meetings will be held September 20, 2017. This will be an all-day event; however, it will be by appointment only. Please contact Conor Campobasso, CSLIP Manager, at email@example.com to register.
- 2017/2018 CSLIP Applications will be due November 15, 2017, at 5:00 p.m.
- The 2016 CSLIP application vetting process (including rankings, site visits, applicant meetings and preliminary cost estimates) has been completed and scores may be veiwed here. The FDOT Work Program, which includes all of the awarded CSLIP projects, was adopted December 8th, 2016.
- Local governments, regional transportation authorities, transit agencies and tribal governments.
- Natural resource and public land agencies.
- School districts and local educational agencies.
- Private transportation service providers.
Please Note: FDOT will construct projects with the funds awarded in coordination with the applicant and MPO staff. Funds will not be provided directly to successful applicants to construct the project.
Useful Information to Review Prior to Submitting an Application
- MPO Board PowerPoint presentation summarizing the Program
- Complete Streets and Other Localized Initiatives Program Policies
- Complete Streets and Other Localized Initiatives Program Evaluation Criteria
- 2017/2018 CSLIP Application Check List
- 2017/2018 CSLIP Application Copy (Coming Soon)
- 2017/2018 Application Walk-Through Video (Coming Soon)
- Data used for project scoring and evaluation (ArcMap is required)
- Data legend
Submitting an Application
All applications submitted for Complete Streets and other Localized Initiatives Grant Program (CSLIP) will be evaluated and ranked based on the policies and criteria documented above.
The Complete Streets and other Localized Initiatives Grant Program incorporated the Transportation Alternatives Program which provided funding for programs and projects similar to those included under the MPO’s Complete Streets and Other Localized Initiatives Grant Program (CSLIP).
- 2016/2017 Complete Streets and other Localized Initiatives Program projects approved by the MPO on 12/08/2016
- 2015 Transportation Alternatives Program list of projects approved by the MPO on 7/09/2015
- 2014 Transportation Alternatives Program list of projects approved by the MPO on 9/11/2014
- 2013 Transportation Alternatives Program list of projects approved by the MPO on 9/12/2013
- 2012 Transportation Enhancement list of projects approved by the MPO Board on 9/20/2012
- 2011 Transportation Enhancement list of projects approved by the MPO Board on 9/8/2011
Map of Past Awards
For More Information
Please contact Conor Campobasso at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 876-0054 to learn more about the Broward MPO and what they are working on in your community.