The MPO’s Complete Streets and other Localized Initiatives Program (CSLIP) provides funding for small local transportation projects which improve the safety and mobility for all transportation users in Broward. This competitive grant program can fund projects such as (but not limited to): complete streets projects, traffic calming and intersection improvements, ADA upgrades, mobility hubs, bus shelters, bike racks and technology advancements such as transit signal priority and traffic control devices.
- The 2017/2018 CSLIP Application is closed. Applications are now under preliminary review. Thank you to all who submitted and stay tuned for updates!
- The first round of CSLIP has ended and the award letters have been sent out. Congratulations to all awardees!
- A new interactive map of awarded projects is now available at the bottom of the page!
- Local governments, regional transportation authorities, transit agencies and tribal governments.
- Natural resource and public land agencies.
- School districts and local educational agencies.
- Private transportation service providers.
Please Note: FDOT will construct projects with the funds awarded in coordination with the applicant and MPO staff. Funds will not be provided directly to successful applicants to construct the project.
Useful Information to Review Prior to Submitting an Application
Submitting an Application
All applications submitted for Complete Streets and other Localized Initiatives Grant Program (CSLIP) will be evaluated and ranked based on the policies and criteria documented above.
Past Grant Awards
The Complete Streets and other Localized Initiatives Grant Program incorporated the Transportation Alternatives Program which provided funding for programs and projects similar to those included under the MPO’s Complete Streets and Other Localized Initiatives Grant Program (CSLIP).
- 2016/2017 CSLIP projects approved by the MPO on 10/12/2017
- 2015/2016 CSLIP projects approved by the MPO on 12/08/2016
- 2015 Transportation Alternatives Program list of projects approved by the MPO on 7/09/2015
- 2014 Transportation Alternatives Program list of projects approved by the MPO on 9/11/2014
- 2013 Transportation Alternatives Program list of projects approved by the MPO on 9/12/2013
- 2012 Transportation Enhancement list of projects approved by the MPO Board on 9/20/2012
- 2011 Transportation Enhancement list of projects approved by the MPO Board on 9/8/2011
Map of Past CSLIP Awards
For More Information
Please contact Conor Campobasso at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 876-0054 to learn more about the Broward MPO and what they are working on in your community.